Home Vacuum vs Professional Carpet Cleaner
Many people don’t realise the difference between a professional carpet cleaning machine and your standard home vacuum, so we thought we’d do a bit of an explanation, and show you a little illustration of how both machines work, and all those things your home vacuum isn’t picking up.
There are several major differences. The most obvious is that the commercial machine uses water, and a heavy duty vacuum pump, while the home machine simply has a whirling brush and a small electric motor.
- The home machine is dry action, the professional machine uses water.
- A professional machine provides much more suction power.
- With the professional machine, dust is extracted with water and leaves the house. A home vacuum relies on filters to clean the air.
- Home machines need to have their filters regularly cleaned to maintain suction and prevent dirt from blowing right back into the air.
- The professional machine uses high-pressure water jets to loosen sticky pollens, pet dander and ground-in grime.
- The home machine can only really pick up loose, surface dirt and crumbs.
- Most moulds, stains and ground in dirt are left behind by the professional machine.
- Home & office carpet cleaning – Automotive carpets & upholstery
Carpet Cleaners - 7 days in Wellington
Carpet is expensive to replace, and won’t last long without regular professional cleaning. If it’s been a while for your carpets, we offer an instant quote below or simply email or call us for a quick chat.